恋恋笔记本经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白

更新时间:高考猫

  影片《恋恋笔记本》系导演尼克·卡萨维茨2004年的一部爱情类影片。莱恩·高斯利、瑞秋·麦克亚当斯倾情出演。一家风光迤逦的私人疗养院,一位神秘的老男人每天都会准时拜访一位患有老年痴呆症的老女人。他总是在腿上摊开一本褪色的笔记本,轻轻地为女人讲述其中记载的故事,每当女人听到日记中的字句,脸上就会迸发出异样的神采,仿佛再次回到那段激情燃烧的岁月……

  《恋恋笔记本》经典台词

  1,片头老年Noah说的开场白

  I am no one special, 我不是什么名人,

  just a common man with common thoughts.只是个思想平凡的普通人。

  I've led a common life.过着普通的生活。

  There are no monuments dedicated to me. 我没有什么纪念碑。

  And my name will soon be forgotten. 也很快会为世人所遗忘。

  But in one respect, I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived.但在某方面来说,我跟大家一样都活得很快乐。

  I've loved another with all my heart and soul andfor me that has always been enough.我全心全意爱着另一个人,对我而言,那已经足够了。

  2.二人再度相逢,情人之间的争吵,有时候也是爱情的一部分~

  Allie:Look at us, we're already fighting.看看我们,已经在吵架了

  Noah:Well, that's what we do.We fight.我们就是这样,我们会吵架

  You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a bitch你管我叫自大的混蛋

  and I tell you when you're being a pain in the ass.我管你叫难搞的女人

  Which you are 99% of the time.而你有99%的时间都是

  I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings.我不怕伤到你

  They have like a two second rebound rate你很快就会恢复元气

  and you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing.马上又变回难搞的女人

  Allie:So, what?那又怎样?

  Noah:So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard.

  所以这不轻松,反而会很吃力

  And we're gonna have to work at this every day,

  我们会每天都得面对这个问题

  but I want to do that, because I want you.

  而我想要那些,因为我要你

  I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.

  我永远要你,要我们一起厮守每一天

  3.Allie难以下定决心,一边是Lon,一边是Noah。Noah歇斯底里的问她自己要什么~

  Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants.

  拜托你别再想大家要什么了

  Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants,

  别再想我要什么

  what your parents want. What do you want?

  他要什么、你父母要什么

  What do you want?

  你要什么?

  4.Allie离开之后,Noah开始给她写信,一天一封,写了365天

  My dearest Allie,亲爱的艾莉

  I couldn't sleep last night because I know that

  it's over between us.

  我昨晚辗转难眠,因为我知道我们之间完了

  I'm not bitter anymore, because I know that what we

  had was real.我不再痛苦,因为我知道我们曾拥有真爱

  And if in some distant place in the future要是未来在遥远的某处

  we see each other in our new lives,我们再度相遇

  I'll smile at you with joy我会对你微笑,并忆起…

  and remember how we spent a summer beneath the trees

  我们曾在绿荫之下共度某个夏日

  Iearning from each other and growing in love.

  彼此学习,在爱中成长

  The best love is the kind that awakens the soul

  最好的爱能唤醒灵魂

  and makes us reach for more,

  启发我们追求卓越

  that plants a fire in our hearts

  会我们的心里种下热情的火苗

  and brings peace to our minds.

  并带给我们的心灵平静

  And that's what you've given me.

  那也就是你所给予我的

  That's what I'd hoped to give to you forever.

  我也希望能永远给你这一切

  I love you. I'll be seeing you, Noah.

  我爱你,他日再见了

  5.Allie得了老年痴呆症,失去了记忆,Noah一遍一遍读他们年轻时的故事给她听

  I know you feel lost right now,我知道你现在感觉很失落

  but don't worry,但是别担心

  nothing is ever lost, nor can be lost.没有任何事物会失落或被遗忘

  The body sluggish, aged, cold,肉体只会迟缓、老化,冰冷

  the embers left from earlier fires.大火过后的余烬

  shall duly flame again.也会再度燃烧

  6.Noah的孩子们劝他回家,他坚持留在医院陪着Allie

  Look, guys,孩子们

  that's my sweetheart in there.那是我最心爱的人

  I'm not leaving her.我不会离开她

  This is my home now.这里现在就是我家

  Your mother is my home.你们的母亲就是我的家

  7.结尾,非常感人~ 二人不离不弃,在爱中辞世~

  Allie:I need to ask you something.

中国点击率最高的一篇文章 !